Cages]] Trapped like a rat

Currently listening to music on my computer, which is actually uncommon for me because I typically have the television on instead. I realise that I have a lot of old music in my computer that I have lost my liking for. I’ll possibly start deleting them soon, but not now of course. I’m too lazy, haha.

Cages was a disappointment. The only good thing about the show was the cinematography. The cast was really bizarre, but I think there may be some inherent meaning behind it even though I can’t really pick it out. I’d just die if Mrs. Jay says something like, the movie was really revealing wasn’t it, because it would mean I failed as a literature student to not be able to see what was so revealing about it. Personally, I think it was all over the place. Maybe the movie director wanted it to be abstract. Well, it was definitely abstract, with an abrupt ending to boot.

AFTER THE SHOW






PEK CEK AH!!!


- Our attempt to mock Chao Ah Lians who do this.

I like travelling on buses! At least there is a higher chance of getting seats on buses than on the MRT. I took bus 2 all the way to Lavender yesterday before switching to the MRT. I was comfortably seated with my music blasting and the April issue of lime in my lap. The best thing about bus rides is that I can avoid stares more easily because I just chuck my crutch in some obscure corner by my side and people don’t really pay attention. Oh, but some nice lady offered me a seat at City Hall. Haha, but I was only one stop away so I politely (I hope) declined.

My crutch is slowing me down. Honestly I think I can walk on my own two feet now, in all literal sense. I mean I still limp a bit and my calves are dying when I get home, but I’m going nuts because my crutch is posing to be such a big obstruction.


-I saw this whilst shopping for YH.


-It was raining like a bitch and I got bored waiting for my mom to come get me.

There was some book sale going on in Carrefour, one book costing $3. I bought two, haha even though there were some other interesting reads. I guess they were not interesting enough to make me want to buy them. Damn, I should be reading Great Expectations but I’m reading Just Friends right now. And I just know that I’ll end up reading the two new books that I bought instead of Great Expectations and Wilfred Owens’ poems. This reminds me, I should really do my work later.



- Let the object of objection be but a dream,
As I cause this ob(scene) to be unseen.

farcical-rants - 2:52 pm - Sunday, March 25, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007