Dirty Little Secret

I’m waiting for photos to blog.
So in the meantime, here are a few more photos (of better quality) from the camp.


PERSEVERE B! <3


Swimming in the upper pools. I look super unglam.


View from the summit.


Getting TOWED on the kayak!


The hammock like beds.


The long house!


Walking the nightwalk route for the second time in broad day light.

------------------------------

I was just reading my entry about volleyball camp last year. I can’t really compare this year’s camp to last year’s camp personally, because both sucked, I just can’t remember how badly it sucked last year. Last year sucked because I wasn’t really integrated into the team yet, and this year sucked because…

-I don’t know, as much as I dislike Mr. Chew, I’d rather he be training us than the VS coach. Maybe because when he trained us, the reserve team actually did something. I’m not really surprised at why the VJ reserve team, or at least those who aren’t as good as the majority, are treated as such. I mean just look at how the VS reserve team is treated. Haha, I laugh at myself when I think of how excited I was to finally have a coach at the beginning. He’s not really our coach? He’s more like the main team’s coach. Honestly, I think I’ve learnt more from some of the people in my team than from him. But I still respect him nonetheless. I just wonder how things will change once the coach stops training us, after the J2s leave. I find it too taxing to continue with this subject, so I shall leave it at that.

PS. This is in such tiny font because it's basically random thoughts. Haha, I'm bored.

farcical-rants - 11:53 pm - Saturday, March 17, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007