In a nutshell.

RAWR, screw blogger, it just ate up one of my entries. Fortunately it wasn’t a long entry. It’s the first time something like that has happened. Anyway, as I had mentioned in my entry that got deleted, I have five ulcers! Boo hoo; it’s retribution from all my bitching. It’s been an interesting week, especially with returning to school on Monday in crutches.

People were asking what happened to me, either out of concern or curiosity, or maybe even both. It got tiring after a while, answering the same question over and over again, but I’m appreciative of the concern, if it is concern that is. I’ve never got injured in my entire life and the first time that I get injured, it has to be so severe, sighs.

Despite being injured, I have managed to occupy myself satisfactorily for the whole week. On Monday, I went to Popular to get stuff to do up the house notice board, I stayed back to help make house identity on Tuesday, went for physiotherapy on Wednesday, did up the house notice board on Thursday and did the house banner on Friday. My life is pretty much house oriented right now.

All my classes/tutorials except for Geography are now on the ground level.

Physiotherapy wasn’t what I expected it to be. To me, physiotherapy is going to the hospital to do a variety of exercises that strengthens the knee/leg and a bit of icing to bring down the swell. However, my appointment was more like a check up where by the doctor just did stuff to my knee, asked a few questions and prescribed me a new set of knee guards. My new knee guards are like stockings. They start from my ankles and stretch all the way up to my thighs, like slim wrap!-haha.


OREO!

BIG THANK YOUS to Dan, XCB and Yvonne – for helping me out with the notice board even though they didn’t have to. It was unquestionably much easier to do the notice board with their help because it takes more than a pair of hands to get everything together. But oh my god, the gym alley was like a sauna and I was sweating like a pig when we more or less called it a day. It’s not really done yet. It didn’t turn out the way I had hoped. Maybe I over did the worms, haha. Either way, I hope to finish it before sports day.



BIG THANK YOUS to Faith, Eunice, Dan, Yi Ci, Xiang Ling, Michelle, XCB and Yvonne – for helping with banner painting today. And THANK YOUS to Jonathan and Nicolas too – for lending their moral support. At least they turned up to be with the class. Banner painting is a nightmare, even though most of the painting was done by Faith, Eunice and Dan. I just sat on the chair and attempted to speed up the paint drying with a mini fan. It wasn’t really effective.

It wasn’t until when everyone had already left when Yvonne discovered a better way to dry the banner. The air conditioning structure thing that expels air is quite near the area where the banners are being painted. So we basically took the banner there and held it in front of all the hot air until the paint got nice and dry.







We left for town after that where we had Pasta Mania for dinner. I think I’m in love with that place. Speaking of eating, it’s been ages since I last been to Sakae! People can get annoying at times, especially when they stare at my crutch as if they’ve never seen anything like it before. I wish I had a “See What See” T-shirt, I swear I will wear it wherever I go.

And I got really pissed off on the MRT just now. I was standing from Somerset all the way to Paya Lebar and I only managed to get a seat, not because someone gave it up to me, but because most of the aunties and corporate middle-aged women had already snatched their own seats. The most infuriating part was when I alighted at Tanah Merah and wanted to take the elevator down. The corporate middle aged hags and the aunties ran into the elevator and all I could go was just glare at them, hold my tongue in case I swear, and walk towards the escalator.

Watching Cages tomorrow, it better be good since I paid $8.50 for it despite my current financial status. Rawr, there’s so much to do over the weekends, tutorials, literature books to read and P.W. Apparently Channel 5 is going to air the first season of the Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency. Haha, I’ve already watched it on Youtube but I can so bet that Singapore is going to censor the hell out of that show. I mean its Janice Dickinson we are talking about.

OH I finally got a thumb drive. My dad went to buy one today – is 2GB a lot of memory? I’m rather IT un-savvy.

-An inconvenient truth waits to reveal itself. I can’t wait for it to be out in the open, but who knows how long it’ll take before that actually happens.

farcical-rants - 10:58 pm - Friday, March 23, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007