I've mobilised !

Interesting Video that I found on Youtube. Tyra Banks speaks out about her weight.



------------------------------

Haha, I find people amusing. Yi Rui commented that my blog is hyperactive. And Jonathan said that I was moderate(?). Haha- what fascinating use of words. Anyway, I’m too impatient to wait for Zong to send me his photos from yesterday, so I shall make do with whatever I have.

Well, I’ve finally made it out of the house on my own since the accident. Amanda, Yvonne, Yu Hui and YY came to visit me earlier in the day. Haha, YH brought bananas and Amanda and Yvonne brought me lunch! We watched John Tucker Must Die in my room. It was the only DVD that we managed to settle on because Amanda said no to majority of the DVDs. Haha, four girls and a guy in a bedroom with the doors closed. Fortunately my parents weren’t at home so any weird and uncomfortable questions were avoided.

I lumbered my way to Dhoby Ghaut in the evening to meet up with some of the V12 people. It’s Zong's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZONG HE!

We went to Manhattan Fish Market for dinner. I didn’t even know that the place existed until after I went there yesterday. The original plan was to go to Hard Rock Café, but apparently it was fully booked so we switched to Plaza Sing instead, which is actually a good thing because I have no idea where Hard Rock Café is. I just know that it’s at some ulu pandan place in orchard.





I’ve never eaten at Fish and Co. before but according to some of them, the place was somewhat like Fish and Co. Either way, the food there was good, but you have to eat in moderation because it’s really oily and after a while, you feel really bloated. Zong was nice enough to treat all of us to dinner, but from what I heard, he got quite a hefty sum from his dad for his birthday- haha.



We got him a watch, not those pasar malam watches but one from swatch Casio. It was rather late when we left because we met at around 7.00pm and hung out at the restaurant for almost 2 hours.










Strangely, I like this picture.





School’s reopening. The holidays have literally FLEW by. It didn’t really hit me until just now, when Aaron and Yi Xiang came to visit me and were bitching talking about school stuff. Damn, there’s so much to do. I have to get supplies for house board, paint house banner, design house banner and do up the house board by this week. Two days are gone already because I end late on Tuesday and I’ve physiotherapy on Wednesday, brilliant. Its okay, it’s all in time management. And at least I don’t have to worry about training messing up my schedule.

-Random Photo by Daniel.


CENSORED. LOL.

farcical-rants - 10:47 pm - Sunday, March 18, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007