Pre PRC Camp

Yay, the camp is finally coming. It’s tomorrow and packing for it has been quite a nightmare. Turns out the water resistant bag my brother provided is too tiny. Yes, too tiny! A bag that can allow a soldier to live out in the wilderness is too tiny! And now my mother is coming in every minute to double check if I have brought everything on the list.



Haha, it seems like the holiday has already somewhat started. Full day off, day off due to posting results and PRC camp, it’s like the march holidays have already began. Pepper lunch has this tiny little outlet at the Century Square food court. Yes, now I don’t have to travel all the way to Takashimaya or LIDO just to eat it anymore. It’s more or less the same price if you upsize it. And if you don’t upsize it, the portion is slightly lesser. I was rather annoyed by this stupid woman who sat next to meet at the food court. She was complaining about how she felt so cheated because the portion was so small and there were no sauces provided. Hello! Its 2/3 the price and the sauces are at the counter for you to ladle into a small plate. Honestly, people like her shouldn’t open her mouth; it’ll just make her more of an idiot. And the best worse part was that she repeated herself like 10 million times, reminds me of someone actually.

We walked around Tampinese to help Yvonne shop for the stuff that she’ll need for camp. This reminds me, I’ve yet to collect the money I spent on food for the trip from my mom. The rest of the day pretty much comprised of hanging out at Audrey’s house, playing metal slug on the play station and taking nonsensical photos.


Call Woodbridge! I've gone mental!


Notice the reverse in 福 all the pictures.

















This is so exciting, I’m officially turning SEVENTEEN in about 39 minute’s time. Sighs, I don’t think many people remembered and I’m quite sad about it. Oh well, at least the gang planned such a nice party. Meanwhile, I shall go dig my DRACO house tee out of my bag because V12 will synchronise our dress code for tomorrow.


Say BYEBYE! to Yvonne2hill.

farcical-rants - 11:28 pm - Tuesday, March 06, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007