Torn Ligament ):


Icing my knee at the hospital.

RAWR! This sucks, apparently my injury is more serious than I thought. There are four major ligaments and the doctor suspects that I may have torn two, well at least he’s 90% sure that one is torn. If only one is torn, I can do away with surgery, just that I won’t be able to do too sudden movements with my knee once it heals. It two ligaments are torn; there’s a high possibility for the need of surgery.

I’m waiting to get my leg scan to check what’s really going on inside. Hopefully only one is torn. No better still, hopefully none is torn. My leg is still really stiff and I can’t really straighten it. My physiotherapist is making me do these three forms of exercise to help strengthen my leg. I’m supposed to do them twice a day, before I ice my knee because the exercise will cause minor swelling.

I want the swelling to hurry up and subside so that I can go for the stupid MRI scan and check if I need surgery or not! If I do, I want it to be as soon as possible. Cut my leg open and fix those ligaments! I’m growing restless sitting and stoning at home, stuffing my face with food because I’ve nothing better to do.

The idea of having an operation is very daunting. However, if I really need one, I won’t hesitate to say yes, because I want my leg to function as well as it can. Hopefully it won’t be a case where I run the risk of never walking again etc. Choy! Touch Wood! This is taking too long. If only I were wolverine or something.

farcical-rants - 8:23 pm - Friday, March 16, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007