Breaking Down



Oh my god, I’m pathetic. I have a literature essay due tomorrow, economics and mathematics tutorials to do and project work possible ideas to draft up. But instead of doing all of this over the weekend, I spent it sleeping and watching television. Where did my weekend go? It seemed to just fly by. Cries, I’m so screwed. I shall do literature tomorrow night, deal with the tutorials in school and figure out PW on Tuesday. Six bloody issues of the Times have arrived and I have to even open one of them. I’m still at the first few chapters of Great Expectation. Current moment of weakness, maybe packing my bag will cheer me up. Haha, I’m eccentric. Seeing things in order, organized, makes me feel somewhat better. Guilt plagues me but I’m still blogging and after this I’m actually going to watch more television. I suck. I need a huge bout of will power to just slap me in the face. I need therapy!

farcical-rants - 10:08 pm - Sunday, April 01, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007