Life goes on, and it's only gonna make me strong...

VJC vs CJC
25-11
25-14






I realise I calm down rather quickly whenever I’m fuming. I also realise I don’t deal with depression well and it usually turns into rage which disappears after a while. So that’s how I deal with depression I guess, turning it into anger and than calming down. Maybe I should always think before I bitch or say anything because my rage basically disappears after a while. Yeah, that seems like a smarter thing to do. Fuck, I was going to lash out in cryptic form, but I don’t want to be the temperamental bitch that is sensitive etc. The irony just baffles me. But that’s how the cookie crumbles, I’ll just have to be tough and deal with it. Life goes on...

We celebrated YH’s birthday today at Plaza Singapura’s Café Cartel. I spent the afternoon working on her birthday message thing. Haha, it was one hell of a messy chaos going on in my room with UHU glue, super glue and paint everywhere! However, I managed to get what I wanted done and got out of the house in time to miss the bus.

Unsurprisingly, I was late. Even more unsurprisingly, there were people who were later, haha. It was quite a long wait outside Cartel because getting a table for nine wasn’t easy. You would think that waiting so long outside would give us time to think of what to eat. But when we got in, we spent an even longer time deciding what to eat, haha. We finally placed our orders and started doing crazy things for YH’s birthday.







The burger king crowns that we got from BK, originally for Cheryl’s SC campaigning, was put to use. It read I LOVE PUHUI/MEE POK/POUTY on all the crowns. We must have looked quite ridiculous, but what the heck, we get enough attention whenever we’re out anyway. The ribs that I shared with Nicole were somewhat disappointing. I didn’t want to share the seafood platter because of a bad experience I had with Yong Sheng and Jia Hui. Dessert was heavenly. I got to eat their Mississippi Mud Pie at long last!



We didn’t get a cake because YH would probably be too full to eat it, so we celebrated with an order of the Viking (8 scoops of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with home made cookies…) instead. I always enjoy watching people open presents, haha.







Rushed off to Daiso with Nicole after that because it was late and we were scared that it was already closed. I bought more cork boards to put on my wall, so my decorations have been somewhat modified. I think it looks nice now, grins*

OMFG, I’ll have to rush my homework with Aaron tomorrow. Hopefully we will be productive and actually get our work done.

PS. I’ll just have to kick ass and leave everything up to fate since that’s all I can depend on.

farcical-rants - 12:56 am - Sunday, April 29, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007