Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain.

PAKA RIVER PHOTOS
(those taken with actual cameras by Mr. Chow and the photographer who went with us to the camp.)










- I LOVE this photo.


- Caught in the act!


- Imprisoned


- Paka Sunset


- The art of meditation




- Summit of waterfall


- Floating in the river at one of the Kayak Pitstops


- After the 33km kayak with the South China Sea as our backdrop.


- Last DINNER






- Our bamboo raft!!!


- All looking nice and alive before the hike up the waterfall


- First Pit Stop


- Natural Jacuzzi

Our CampFireWater Video
(but it's like a tiny fragment of it only, quite pointless, but I shall upload it anyway.)



It rained like a fucking bitch just now and I got totally drenched from neck down while I was heading home after my haircut. Of all the times to be broke, I couldn’t have picked a better time. I couldn’t afford a cab so I had to plough my way through the rain, to the bus stop and wait for the bloody bus to come. Singapore needs better drainage system! I was seriously wading through ankle deep rain water and now my Converse shoes are water logged. The laces and socks turned pink!!! Cries* my brace got wet too, hopefully the metal is stainless steel (it’d better be, the thing cost a bomb) lest it rusts.


- Yvonne 2hill expresses her displeasure.

This is so depressing; life’s really getting monotonous and has become somewhat of a routine. Mug as hard as I can from Monday to Friday, than slack like hell over the weekends. Rawr, I want to break this mind numbing drawl. Well, at least there’s music fest to look forward to tomorrow night. It’ll be my first time going for music fest in my three years in VJ, so I’m really quite excited. I wonder who will be the big shot guest they’ll invite over this year. I’m not getting my hopes up because the more you expect, the greater the fall.

My room has a slight makeover. I finally develop some of my photos and put them up on the wall. I need to buy more cork boards though. The ones I bought from Daiso can only fit 5. I’ve also got curtains now instead of the hideous blinds I had in the past. I think I may just do away with the painting of my wall because the colour of the wall seems fitting now. The last thing on my agenda will probably be to change my computer desk. We’ll see?



My ex-maid came over to visit again today. She brought Mee-Soto and Curry puffs that she made herself! Haha, she’ll return to Indonesia soon so I guess this is her last visit before she returns home. The poor woman, her husband cheated on her and that’s why she is going back home to settle her divorce before she returns to Singapore again to work. Her husband is a bastard, period.

Oh crap, I JUST remembered that there’s literature tomorrow and there’s Mental Cases to annotate. CIAO!!!

Ps. VOTE FOR CLARA


farcical-rants - 9:29 pm - Thursday, April 12, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007