Music Fest 2007



I feel extremely unproductive. My weekend is just slipping away and I don’t really feel like doing anything. School is bad for health because it breeds depression. Sunday nights are the pits because it means that Monday is coming again. I go TGIF every week even though I know the weekends only last for 2 days. I’ll probably get something done later?

Yesterday was a total waste of time. I had to crawl out of bed in the ungodly hours of the morning because there was some stupid Parents-Teacher meeting in school. My Saturday morning was spent sitting in the hall, falling asleep whilst Poh Meng, our beloved principal, rattled on and on about his achievements and the schools achievement. It was one and a half hours of SHEER TORTURE.


- A tortured YY.

After the monologue was over, the school performed an act of child labour by getting everyone to move the chairs from the hall back into the classrooms. Fortunately, A11 had to move the chairs back to T11. Basically after that, I cabbed home because no one else was free to go out and I just wanted to plop onto my bed and sleep.

The night before that was Music Fest 2007. My first time attending Music Fest in VJC, I can’t really compare it to past years Music Fest. However, I have to say that it was somewhat enjoyable. I spent the afternoon with Audrey and Yvonne at Parkway. We had lunch at PASTAMANIA! I’m obsessed with that place; we shared two large pastas and a Combo A. The rest of the afternoon was pretty much spent in MPH, reading this book that was dedicated to predicting what the last book of Harry Potter will be about. I found some parts fascinating and others just …

I can’t wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to be released in JULY! AIEEEE, it seems so far away. Well, at least it will be after Mid-Years because I will totally not do anything else besides finishing the book once I get my hands on it.


- Casual, Formal, Uniform.


- During the Intermission.

I’m not ecstatic over the results of Music Fest. The only result that I couldn’t really grumble about was the MTV results, because personally, I felt that all three videos were great. I was rooting for House Comm. though, but oh well, that’s the way the cookie crumbles. The contemporary dance was good and I thought the vocal group winners shouldn’t have won because one guy forgot his lyrics. I preferred the other two vocal groups, nothing much to comment on the soloists. Oh and I MUST find out how people managed to sneak into Music Fest, maybe I could learn a thing or two. I was able to get pretty good seats because the House Comm. people were first in line.

HOUSE COMM MTV



MR CHAN SINGING
(Again, you'll need to tilt your head if you want to watch it. Sorry, I don't know how to flip videos. Ps. I didn't take this video! Haha.)



VIP open house is coming soon. Come support!



farcical-rants - 1:39 pm - Sunday, April 15, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007