Pre-speech Jitters


- LOL. I found this very cute photo of Yi Rui. I'm guessing sec1 or sec2

My god, my speech is TOMORROW! Screw the great expectation essays due tomorrow, I’ll just hand it in on Wednesday. Argh! I revised my script AGAIN just now during dinner. I’ll be…. drumrolls* crowing/singing!!! Haha, oh dear, hopefully people will not exit the hall deaf after that.



Spent the day studying with Aaron, actually I just worked on my Great Ex essay, more or less know what to write, I just have to freaking write it.

narcissit collage
- This is what happens what you get too much of studying.

Don't throw up. HAHA



Okay, I better go finalise my speech before I make anymore changes to it. Than I’ll have to go through a series of events to calm myself down.

The day of reckoning… (Overdramatic)

EDIT// YAY!!! Vas and Pris WON!!! HAHA, I'm glad they won. I was rooting for them and Soul Fusion. And WTF were the hosts wearing, especially JADE, she looked RIDICULOUS!

farcical-rants - 9:50 pm - Sunday, April 29, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007