Therapeutic


- This is one scary ass advertisement.

Good Friday turned out to be quite boring actually. Everybody was busy with their own stuff so I resorted to going out with my OG people-after begging my mom to let me out of the house. I think OG gatherings have become quite forced and the turn ups are getting lesser and lesser. Either way, the more important thing was that we watched Freedom Writers. Oh my god, I LOVE that movie. In a way, I’m glad that Mr. Bean was sold out so we got to watch this movie instead. Other exciting things coming up include Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

Met up with Darren, Yvonne, YY and Aaron in the evening where we had intended to shop for YH’s birthday. But we couldn’t seem to settle on something that we all liked and ended up walking from Orchard MRT to Heeren and than back to Takashimaya. Even though we didn’t manage to get anything for YH, I got myself quite a few things that day. I’ve finally bought the entire Season 5 of FRIENDS! Haha, it was such an impulse buy, but I felt so happy afterwards even though the damn thing costs me $60. I also bought the huge ass notebook that Nicole has, a new pencil case and two cork boards to put up in my room. I spent over a hundred that day because of lunch, dinner and the movie. I’m weird, spending money makes me feel good.



YH’s celebration is supposed to take place tonight. But once again, not EVERYONE is free. I agree that after YH’s birthday, we should just celebrate other people’s birthday on one day that most people are free, and whoever’s not free, too bad. This is good because it gets rid of the whole group obligation thing and having to invite everyone and making sure that everyone can make it etc. It will make life a whole lot easier.

We celebrated Matt’s birthday yesterday at Takashimaya. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHO! It was at this place called Ambush. I was late because my mom’s friend was late when she came over to our house to drop us off at Tampinese. Hence, I ended up wandering around with Rachel because we didn’t exactly know where the place was. I knew there was a “Bush” in it and was wandering around looking for stalls that had a name starting with “B”. We managed to spot Ben though, and got settled down just in time before the waitress started hurrying us with our orders. It was apparently a first come first serve basis and we were taking a long time to decide what we wanted to eat.



Wandering the streets of orchard at night can be fun. However, our goal seemed more to be finding a nice place to sit down and just talk and chill. We wanted to go to some café but no one wanted to order anything. So after walking around for quite some bit, we ended up at Lido McDonalds.


- Camera quality photos.


- We look like we're in a club. Haha.




- The suspenders are part of the Birthday gift.





I love this birthday gatherings that we have and am actually quite appreciative of them. It makes me miss 05V12 a lot. Oh well, I guess there’s still some getting use to in 07A11.

farcical-rants - 2:44 pm - Sunday, April 08, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007