The truth is out.

Testriffic IQ test

This is just great. It turns out that I did indeed tear 2 of my ligaments. And they are complete tears, meaning that the tear is 100%. It's completely snapped in half and I'm going through with an operation. Even though the idea of making numerous incisions into my knee and removing other parts of my ligaments to reconstruct a new one and than having to drill into my bone to stabalise the knee with the new ligament sounds scary, I will still keep a stiff upper lip and get it over and done with as soon as possible. I got the therapy I wanted, I had physio today. It was quite scary because the guy wanted me to do standing broad jump with one leg and to do shuttle run. My standing broad jump with two legs have depleted to 170cm. Boo Hoo, thats 60cm gone! And my shuttle run has deproved by 4 seconds. I didn't dare exert much while running so I ran rather gingerly in case anything happens. I'm totally freaked by the operation, I wish they'd slice my leg open tomorrow so that I can start healing already! Either way, life goes on and I'm off to take a nap before finishing my Lit Essay.

farcical-rants - 7:10 pm - Monday, April 02, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007