What the world needs now is love


- JIN JI Says to SPREAD THE LOVE!

Idol Gives Back is currently on the television now as I blog. I’m extremely moved by what is being done to help those in need. However, at the same time, I’m just really sad at how much suffering and depression is going on around the world. It just pisses me off that the children all have to suffer so much. There’s just so much sadness out there in the world. I shall stop myself before I start on a rant that may raise a heated debate (issue which is something touchy). The Hurricane Katrina issue is especially infuriating. WTF, it has been 2 bloody years since the disaster struck and people are still living in trailer parks which are supposedly temporary? Two years isn’t temporary. And it doesn’t help to note that the people who are suffering in the state of New Orleans are mostly, if not all, black. The government in America seriously needs to do something instead of relying on Oprah, gregarious NBA stars and American Singapore Idol to do their job.

On to other news, VJC played AJC yesterday. It was a damn exciting battle, but we lost in the end. However, I’m damn bloody proud to say that we fought, and we fought hard. Saying that we scored 2-0 isn’t giving the main team enough credit. We scored 23-25 for both sets and we had 2 injured players on our team! In addition, AJC was last years champion and they came into the game confident of trashing us. Well, so much for trashing? I’m sure we’ll be the one trashing the next time we meet.

I’ve been missing a lot of lessons lately, especially for this week since there was match on Wednesday, Vsparks Cashflow Facilitator thingy today and another match tomorrow. I better make sure I copy the Econs notes tomorrow, and check what work there is to do, if not I will so die when I go back to lessons on Monday. YES! Next Tuesday is Labour Day, NO G.P!!!

House Comm. Speech has been postponed to Monday because today’s assembly got cancelled due to the rain and they are pushing it to tomorrow instead! Cries* Rumour has it that they are so set on having assembly because the SCs want to announce their investiture. -___-‘’ I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

PHOTOS from my room makeover.
(Well not exactly a makeover, just putting up of photos. Haha.)


- Next to my closet/wardrobe (?) [What's the difference?]


- Above my bed


- And I finally found a place to put up my birthday board! Next to my door on my closet so that its the first thing you see when you enter the room.

farcical-rants - 10:55 pm - Thursday, April 26, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment
Read about my past

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007